News Flash: The New Babyface

Outspoken rapper Khia continues to poke fun at rival rapper Trina with this hilarious faux-ad about Trina's recent weight loss. Notice the various grammatical errors. Only Khia! (Click picture to see it in its full size)

Mary J. Blige is really experiencing the "Growing Pains" her latest CD entails. The singer has constantly changed her 2nd single from "Work That" to "Hurt Again" to now, "Come To Me". The video is set to premiere next week exclusively on Yahoo. "Work That" has managed to chart on both the R&B/Pop charts and didn't do half bad on the R&B chart where it is still listed in the Top 50 of the chart. I can say I am glad Mary is really trying to put out the right singles this time. I think that's where a lot of albums go wrong by picking the wrong singles. I think "The Breakthrough" would of done even better had she put out certain songs as singles. Sometimes though not knowing what singles to pick is not the problem, sometimes albums only have one song that is single material and then the label/artist are left scrambling for an appropriate follow-up single.

Originally titled "That Chick", Mariah Carey has renamed her album to "E=MC2". The album which houses production from Stargate, Jermaine Dupri, Danja, T-Pain, Will.I.Am, and Damian Marley will be in stores April 15. The album is preceded by the first single, "Touch My Body" produced by The-Dream & Tricky Stewart. I was going to post a link to the new song but I don't want to risk getting shut down. I was just reading how Blogger has received so many complaints regarding the new Mariah single that some very popular blogs were shut down.

I have more info on NeYo and his upcoming projects. He will also have a hand in writing on new albums from LeToya Luckett, Usher, and John Legend. I may be reaching when I say this but NeYo is like the new Babyface. He writes successful songs for other artists but also puts out hits for himself. There is not a lot of artists who can say that.

Comments

Quick said…
Ha! i can't believe Khia is still going in to Trina. The Baddest B isn't studin' Khia's dusty self.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards