The Daily Roundup: Hurricane KaTrina

Here is the new album cover for Trina and her "Still The Baddest" album in stores April 1. First single, "Single Again" (see the video below) was recently released. The album houses collaborations with Missy Elliott, Plies, Rick Ross, and Trick Daddy. Trina is currently on a heavy promotional tour and keeping the magazine game on lock in support of her album. Congratulations to Trina who recently celebrated 10 years strong in the rap game! Miami stand up!


I am loving the video! I also notice how every Trina video happens to be set in or near the water. Call it a Miami thing! So what are your thoughts on Trina's video? Sound off in my poll!



p.s. I am sorry for the lack of updates for my regular readers (for the past few days). I just felt like there wasn't really anything worth reporting in the last few days. I do thank you however for continuing to visit and support the blog. I really do enjoy this blog. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards