The Daily Roundup: 50 Cent In Trouble


Cocky rapper 50 Cent and his comrades were tossed from an Arizona mall in Scottsdale when it was revealed his crew were packing heat. Later on that night 50 Cent was the headliner of a party thrown by socialite Paris Hilton. When 50 mentioned Hilton's name in one of his songs, Hilton hopped on the stage. 50 not feeling Hilton's antics told her to "get the fluck off my stage". Hilton was in tears! What a mess!

Actress Eva Mendez ("Out Of Time") has checked into rehab for substance abuse. I'm pretty surprised. It seems like all these actors are on drugs. I remember my friend said they don't have nothing else better to do with their money then spend it on drugs. I'm really starting to agree with her. Meanwhile the actress is the new face of Calvin Klein's 2008 fall fragrance campaign. Get well Eva!

News Tidbits: Racy rapper Trina will debut her video for first single, "Single Again" on BET's "106 & Park". Well about damn time. I was wondering where this video was. Trina's 4th album, "Still The Baddest" will be in stores April 1. Get it!

Troubled rapper/singer Lauryn Hill has reportedly given birth to her 5th child. I'm not sure when but I read this today on another message board. Congrats to Lauryn and her family!

Singer Rihanna has denied that she is dating Chris Brown after pictures of two out began to surface. The two singers have matching tattoos (stars). Matching tattoos? That is pretty interesting if I can say so myself.

Rapper Remy Ma is set to go on trail Feb 25 for allegedly shooting her friend and witness tampering. These rappers just can't stay out of court. Man I tell ya!

Here is the tracklisting for the upcoming Danity Kane album, "Welcome To The Dollhouse" in stores March 18.
Intro
"Damaged"
"Pretty Boy"
"Strip Tease"
"Is Anyone Listening"
"My Lips" (Feat. Omarion)
"Poetry"
"Key To My Heart"
"Lights Out"
"Trace Your Steps" (Feat. Jay-Z)
"2 Of You"
Aint Goin Feat Day 26 ( MTB4)

Comments

Anonymous said…
IM POSITIVE THERE ARE MORE SONGS.ESPECIALLY INTERLUDES AND A SONG WITH MISSY ELLIOT AND 1 CALLED ECSTACY AND PROLLY A FEW MORE THAN THAT

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards