Soulja Boy Has A New Hater


News Flash:After rumors of Mariah Carey's first single being "That's How We Do 'Em" turned out to be false, new news has arisen about Mariah's upcoming untitled project. During her recent New Year's Eve festivities Mimi (as we have all referred to her lately) played her new song "Migrate" featuring T-Pain. Strangely enough this rumor about T-Pain being on a track surfaced awhile ago and I can confirm it is finally true. Mariah also played a track called "Heat" but her camp did say the T-Pain track may not be the first single. Looking at T-Pain's current track record I think it would be a good idea to consider it.

I just read that Bobby Valentino's last album, "Special Occasion" recently with gold. I am surprised because it didn't seem like it would go gold. The sales for the album were very disappointing. Like many artists after him his album was a victim of the "pushback syndrome". I didn't care much for the "Special Occasion" album but he had some really good singles. "Anonymous" is still one of my favorite songs to this day.

Now that Jennifer Hudson has won the Oscar she has her eyes set on the Grammy's. Fair enough. I believe she will definitely get one, one day. I know a lot of people are wondering how her album will fare. They definitely have their work cut out for them over at J Records. Jennifer has this really big voice and right now we don't have a lot of big voiced singers dominating right now. She will really have to dumb down the vocals or come with the slamming material like they did on Fanny's (Fantasia's) first album.

50 Cent has added Soulja Boy to his list of adversaries during a recent interview. 50 is simply keeping up with this time old tradition of going at artists for controversy. Sadly enough his antics are growing old and tired. If I were a professional rapper and 50 came at me, I wouldn't pay it no mind. 50 is simply doing it for attention. I don't even think 50 has beef with half the rappers he attacks. The rappers in the industry should know this but instead they take it the wrong way too sometimes. The dumbness!

The latest celebrity couple to tie the knot is no other than Eddie Murphy & Tracey Edmonds. The two tied the knot Tuesday on the coast of Bora Bora (Google it) in front of family and friends. The two began dating early last year and in July got engaged. I'm so over these celebs and these quicky marriages. Why couldn't they date a little while longer before tying the knot? I will never know. Anyway congratulations to the bride and groom!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour