News Flash: Ray J's New Sex Tape

Ray J feat Yung Berg - Sexy Can I
This is the first single/video from the new Ray J album, "All I Feel" in stores April 1. Ray J. is really playing on his new sex symbol image due in part to his infamous sex tape.

When I first heard this song awhile back I thought it sucked. Hearing it a second time makes it sound a little better but I am not still quite sold on this song yet. Good luck Ray J!

Academy Award winner Jamie Foxx will be hosting VH1's "Charm School 2: From G's to Gents". The show will feature 15 of the most memorable (and rowdy) men of the past 2 seasons of VH1's popular "I Love New York" series. The show is similarly formatted to the first season (this time featuring men) competing in enduring tasks to eventually crown a winner for most changed guy. The men will compete for $50,000. Among the men competing this season are Tango, Buddah, Mr. Wise, Trendz, Mr. Boston, and Chance just to name a few. There were many rumors of there being a second season of "Charm School", and I guess this is it. Will I be watching? Yes. Being the reality TV junkie that I am, how could I resist?

Foxy Brown has pushed back her new album, "Brooklyn's Don Diva" to May 13. I swear if she pushes this ish back one more time....I am gonna lose my mind. Anyway a lot of the pushbacks are due in part to Fox not being able to promote the album. Why the whole idea of releasing the album while she was jail even mentioned boggles me? There is the possibility that Fox may get an early release in time to support the album. I just feel like her team should stop putting up release dates and just say "Coming Soon" for the time being until they have a set release date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards