The Daily Roundup


VH1 has become one of my favorite networks primarily for the "Flavor Of Love" series and its spinoffs. I have noticed when VH1 is airing a significant amount of reality shows, once those reach their finale they always have a bunch in the can. New (and returning) to the VH1 programming family this month and next are "Celebrity Rehab", "Scott Baio is 46 & Pregnant", "My Fair Brady", "Flavor Of Love 3", "Gotti's Way", "Rock Of Love 2", and "The Salt N Pepa Show". Where's "The Surreal Life"? For more info on each of these shows check out VH1.com

Would you know who supermodel diva Janice Dickinson was had it not been for her stint on "America's Next Top Model"? Someone brought up this point when I have seen various videos of Janice dissing Tyra Banks. Tyra Banks is responsible for Dickinson's return to the limelight. She did introduce Dickinson to legions of viewers who had no idea who Dickinson was including myself. So why is she always dissing Tyra Banks? Is she just bitter or is she just being Janice. My guess it is a little bit of both. My advice: JANICE GET OVER IT!

I think I am a little late with this news concerning T.I. but his boo Tiny is pregnant with their 2nd child. Remember Tiny was pregnant last year when she had a miscarriage. Congratulations to the couple! Is it me or does it seem like Tiny is always pregnant?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards