The Daily Roundup: Janet v. Mariah


It looks like newlyweds Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds have seperated after ONLY 14 days of marraige! The couple married in Bora Bora but the union was not legalized here in the States. There was an announcement that the couple would legalize the wedding here in the States but looks like it won't happen. I never get why famous people rush into marriage anyway. Eddie and Tracey might of been better off as friends a few years longer before tying the knot. Somewhere Johnny Gill is jumping up and down!

I just read over at my girl's blog Jennifer's Music Boutique (invite only) that Faith Evans new album will be called, "Daydream". It is also being reported that The Neptunes produced, "Maybe" will serve as the first single. Wow! My friend and I who are both big Faith fans were just talking about her return. I was positive she'd be returning (to music) this year but not this soon. I surely will welcome her return though. I need some "Faith" in my life! Pun intended.

Are you eager to know what Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey's new albums will sound like? Click here to get your first taste of things to come from these superstar divas. *SPOILER*:Before you click I will say the Janet review was more favorable than Mariah's though things will probably change (as far as completion of songs) once we hear the final mastered versions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards