What R&B Singer Wants To "Do Right"?

Random Thoughts & Tidbits: I noticed Jermaine Dupri is just signing artists left and right to Def Jam sorta like he did with Virgin Records. Unfortunately a lot of those artists came out or didn't come out and if they did come out, they weren't successful. JD has brought Janet Jackson, Jagged Edge, Rocko (Monica's baby daddy), and gawd knows who else to the label. Jagged Edge's album has already tanked and Monica's baby daddy might score a hit single. The verdict is still out on Janet as she has a lot to prove as well.

I'm so sick of Nick-at-Nite just showing "Fresh Price of Bel-Air" all the time. I swear its the only show in their primetime line-up. Okay, they show "Home Improvement" too but clearly not enough. I'm a big fan of classic TV shows, and I wish to see more. I want to see shows like "Mama's Family", "Gimme A Break", "Maude", or "Soap". If you haven't heard of any of those shows, you can always Google them. You might even find a few episodes on YouTube.

You ever wonder why the media is so obsessed with Britney Spears? Aside from being the biggest celebrity in the world, I think the media loves to watch a train wreck in progress. Like where is the promo for the new CD? Has Brit gotten so big that she doesn't have to promote her CD's anymore? I mean "Blackout" has only went gold so far. I guess it has a shot at platinum but you never know these days.

I'm waiting on Ashanti's album to come out, and like every other pushed back album this year; guess I'll be waiting longer. I do like Ashanti and when I heard the guest list attached to this album, it was definitely worth checking out. Among those producers and guests are Robin Thicke, LT Hutton, The Neptunes, Nelly, and Babyface. Aww baby!

News Tidbits:
Fat Joe says Remy Ma intentionally wanted to start beef with Lil' Kim and Foxy Brown after the Terror Squad album. Joey Crack claims Rem was willing to say or do whatever to get at the femme fatales of rap. Thirsty much?

I just read that Mario has new video premiering Dec 14th and it is "Do Right" on his new "Go" album in stores Dec 11th. The single was produced by Akon, and it is one of my favorite songs on the album.

Catch Alicia Keys strutting her stuff on the newest issue of Giant magazine. Check your local newstands, grocery stores, and/or bookstore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards