Trina Promo Pic From Upcoming Album


Here is a new promo pic from Trina's upcoming album, "Still Da Baddest".

I love this picture of Trina. If you have noticed it is an alternative picture of the same one that appears on the blog's right margin. Trina has really been on her grind and I hope all her hard work pays off. Remember "Still Da Baddest" will be released February 12, 2008. The album features guest appearances and production from Cool & Dre (producers, Christina Milian "Say I"), Rick Ross, Trick Daddy, and Mya. The first single is "I'm Single Again" which Trina recently shot a video for.

Comments

Quick said…
glad that her album is finally going to drop. I'm really feeling "Single Again" and "Got a Bottle"!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards