Trina Has A Change Of Plans....I Think


Daily Roundup: So Trina's new single is really "I'm Single Again" as the rapper is set to film her video on Dec 28th. Strangely enough I have seen no press for the song except through her MySpace. I have yet to hear the song on radio then again I hardly listen to the radio. I hope this single does fare well for her even though a lot of people haven't been so receptive towards it. Trina's "I Got A Bottle" featuring Missy Elliott was rumored to the 1st single (and 2nd single) but I'm also reading "Wish I Never Met You" featuring Mya may be the follow-up single. Hmm upon closer inspection I bet the other song is a thinly veiled disses towards Lil' Wayne.

Eminem's mother, Debbie Nelson claims that Em has lied about his "trailer park trash" childhood only to be accepted into the hip hop community. Deb, on the heels of her own tell-all book goes on to say his first album, "Infinite" flopped so he changed his whole image to appeal to hip hop. Usually when someone writes a tell-all book (for the most part) its usually done in poor taste to capitalize off an artist that the author is jealous of or it is simply a means of collecting some dough. I tell you the things some people do for money.

Usher is finally going to bless us with the follow up to his 10x platinum certified, "Confessions" album. Speaking to his hometown Atlanta Journal Constitution, Usher revealed that the lead single might be "Love In The Club" produced by Polow Da Don. The title sounds a little R. Kelly-ish to me. The album will either drop first or second quarter (I'm betting 2nd) of the year. The new single should arrive at the top of next year.

I read that Keyshia Cole's mother Frankie may be back on the crack pipe. If you watched the BET show, "The Way It Is 2" Frankie cleaned herself up even though she still acted like a crazy woman to me I'm hoping it is not true. If only her sister would get herself together they'd be fine. I can't fathom how her sister is always looking a mess and she is on TV and your sister is Keyshia Cole. Next...

Tailor Made and New York from "I Love New York" are reportedly engaged as the winner recently proposed to the reality TV vixen during the upcoming reunion show. Meanwhile reports suggest that Tailor Made has already caught the wandering eye scoping out and picking up women at Marc Ecko functions. I smell "I Love New York 3". I hope not but I can't get enough of New York and Sister Patterson.


Yung Joc finally showed up to court 7 hours late following an arrest warrant for having a concealed weapon in his luggage. Joc stands by his original comments regarding the case saying he was unaware of the gun being there. Try again!

Rev Run and Justine are said to have adopted a baby girl named Miley Justine Simmons. The baby will make its debut when the show returns for its 4th or 5th season this January.

Sean and Robin Wright-Penn divorce after 11 years of marriage! My hats off to them for lasting 11 years which is truly an eternity in Hollywood when most marriages last days, weeks, and months.

News Tidbit: Mischa Barton of "The O.C." fame was arrested for DUI. Dumb chick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards