"No One" Can Stop Alicia Keys, Ray J Is Back

Daily Roundup: I have more Janet Jackson news for you all. Janet's new album is titled, Discipline and it will arrive in stores February 26, 2008! Production comes in the form of Rodney Jerkins, Jermaine Dupri, NeYo, Stargate, Tricky Stewart, and The Dream. Ooh I can't wait! I'm loving the album title as well. The song impacts January 7th and not the 8th as I indicated earlier. You can also check out the official Janet Jackson press release regarding the new album and more.Click here to see it

Hot on the heels of his recent "Sit Your Ass Down Award", Ray J has signed to Koch Records. Koch Records has linked up with Ray J's Knockout Entertainment which will distribute Ray J's new album, "All I Feel". The album boasts guest appearances from The Game, Lil' Wayne, and Snoop Dogg. The first single is titled, "Sexy Can I" featuring Yung Berg.

Amy Winehouse's mother has wrote a letter to the singer urging her to go to rehab. I think this should be a true wake up call when your own mother goes before a publication and has her letter printed for everyone to see. People are expecting Winehouse to clean up her behavior for the Grammy's. Let's pray she does!

Paula Abdul is returning to the studio to cut a new album. Many have wondered has the American Idol officially given up on her music career or not. I guess we all have our answer now. I used to really love me some Paula Abdul back in the day. I really did. Meanwhile you can catch Paula next month as "American Idol" starts all over again.


News Tidbits:
Alicia Keys hit single "No One" spends its 9th week (R&B) and 4th week (Pop) at #1. Alicia is seriously doing big things! Go Alicia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards