Jennifer Lopez Knows The Smell Of Success


Hello all! It is a rather slow news day but then again with it being around the holidays don't expect too much news unless its something really really shocking. Anyway I hope you all are having a beautiful, healthy, and prosperous holiday season. I am enjoying myself while I'm out of town. I remember saying I wouldn't be able to update much but turns out the updates keep coming.

Jennifer Lopez may not be the blockbuster movie star or singing star she once was (though I never count anyone out) but she has been successful with her many fragrances and she has a new one debuting in the spring called, "Deseo". JLO's reps also puts an end to a rumor that JLO was feuding with Andy Hilfiger after her "Sweetface" line failed.

Yung Joc was arrested Sunday morning at a Cleveland airport for attempting to pass through a security checkpoint with a loaded gun. No bail has been set for the Bad Boy South star but he is facing a local firearms charges and Air Piracy Act.

R. Kelly's long impending child molestation trial is finally set to begin on May 9th. I won't hold my breath though. It seems like there is always something holding this trial back whether its R Kelly his self or some other matter.

Chingy recently shot the video for his single, "Gimme That" featuring Bobby Valentino and Ludacris. It is the second single off his "Hate It Or Love It" album in stores now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Leaders1354
PHLI
Self-Conscious
St. Alfred
Solemates
Uprise
A. Okay Official
JugRnaut
Encore
The Bassment
THE SHOP
Skate Shack
Armory Chicago

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards