Going On A Holiday




Daily Roundup: Hello all! I just want to take a few seconds and thank everyone who visits and supports the blog. I am going out of town for the holidays, and I won't be updating daily as the blog's description indicates. Instead I will be updating every few days or so or as often as I can. I will have to battle my nephew for the computer because he is addicted to MySpace.

Britney Spears' baby sister, Jamie Lynn Spears has announced that she is PREGNANT! Say what? 16 year old Jamie Lyn Spears, start of "Zoey 101" confirmed that she is 12 weeks into her pregnancy. She also stated that the father is Casey Aldridge. Wow! I'm very shocked by this but hey it happens. Jamie seems to have her head on straight for the most part and is taking responsibility for her actions.

J. Holiday is not dead. I read that he was just on TRL the othe day. Besides that fact TRL is not always "live" as it indicates so the rumor could of been true to an extent. The singer is currently on tour with R. Kelly and Keyshia Cole.

News Tidbits:
Amy Winehouse arrested for interfering in her husband's assault case.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I see good parenting wasn't a number one priority in the Spears household.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards