America's Favorite Sugar Daddy Returns

Daily Roundup: Hello all! I hope you all are enjoying your holiday season and vacation. It is a slow news day, and it will continue to be for the next few days. I will be keeping you updated on all your entertainment news and so forth as it becomes available. I won't be surprised if more allegations arise from the Raz B/Chris Stokes saga. Other than that I have a little newsfor you.

"The Flavor Of Love: Season 3" will premiere on VH1 February 11, 2008. The show moves to Monday nights now from its usual Sunday nights. I was just talking to my friend about this who was asking me when it comes on. I'm interested in seeing this season though I think they should retire this already. It is truly a guilty pleasure for most if not all people. I think Flav is getting a little old for this though but I know VH1 is throwing him the dollars.

LeToya Luckett's untitled sophomore album will be released on June 10, 2008. Toya's album was originally scheduled to be released early 2008 but has since been pushed back. The release date is quite awhile away so in the meantime Toya has treated us to the leaked single, "Swagger" featuring Bun B & Slim Thug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards