What radio personality was in a car crash?


Lil' Kim

Back To Basics


Work the night shift? Well you may be at risk! For what? Guess: CANCER
Can you believe it? I swear it seems like nothing is good for you these days even the things that are supposed to be good for you.


I went out on Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving - the biggest shopping day of the year) along with my sis to do some shopping for others and myself. I was in Walmart and I bought "The Pelican Brief" movie which stars Julia Roberts. Anyway the movie was only $2 so I was like "What the hell?". When I watched the movie earlier this week, I realized that in order to view the entire movie you have to flip the disc over. I had never seen or heard anything like that then again I might of. I just thought it was weird like what if your laying in the bed watching TV and you don't wanna get up and change the disc. Huh?

Radio personality Angie Martinez was involved in a nasty car crash when she fell asleep at the wheel. Oh no Ang! Tell me it ain't so. If you are that tired, you have no business driving and if your on the highway: PULL OVER! Get well Angie!

Lil' Kim has dissed Remy Ma, and the diss will appear on her upcoming mixtape, "Ms. G.O.A.T. (Greatest Of All Time)". Over 50 Cent's, "I Get Money", Kim makes several references to Remy Ma regarding her song, "Conceited". I was actually surprised when I first heard of Kim dissing Remy. Kim also has a new album coming out which WON'T be on Atlantic Records. Instead her upcoming album (which may drop as early as February) will be on an unknown independent label. I think it is very interesting how Foxy recently went indie by signing to Koch and now Kim has gone indie. It is little things like that that keep the Kim-Fox comparisons afloat.

With Kim dissing Remy Ma, I feel that is simply keeping Remy out there. Many of us have wrote Remy off as being an one-hit wonder or what have you. I feel like Kim is just giving Remy 15 more minutes of fame. Consider this your second chance Remy!

And on the heels of Kim's diss, Remy has apparently answered back via DJ Kay Slay. I am anxious to hear what Remy has to say. Shout out to Remy too! She shouted Fox out! Hahaha! She would do something like that to get at Kim too!


Ghostface Killah has told Tony Yayo to "suck a fat dick" after claims that Killah didn't write the songs on his last album suggesting an Wu-Tang comrade contributed lyrics to several songs. The whole ghostwriting thing has and still haunts many artists today (whether it is true or not).

I just noticed how all of NeYo's songs sound alike. It is the same melody and same beat. Who do we blame? NeYo or Stargate. By the way Stargate are the producers responsible for Beyonce's "Irreplaceable", Jordin Sparks "Tattoo", and Chris Brown's "With You".


As reported earlier Kanye West, Akon, and Will-I-Am are the producers who can be found on the rerelease of Michael Jackson's "Thriller". This year celebrates the 25th anniversary of the landmark album. The album will be released on February 12, 2008!

News Tidbits:
Akon charged for tossing a fan (or hater) in the audience which left a concert goer with a concussion.

There are rumors going around that Crime Mobb's Diamond got into a fight with Flavor Of Love's Buckeey aka Shay at a club or party.

Daredevil Evel Knievel dead at 69. Recently Knievel settled out of court with Kanye West over Kanye's depiction of Knievel in his "Touch The Sky" video where Kanye referred to himself as "Evel Kanyevel".

Lil' Wayne has dismissed claims that he is trying to be like duo Clipse. Wayne feels the duo's song, "Mr. Me Too" was about him as far as pioneering the whole bathing apes things. Really? Who cares! I don't.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've almost fallen asleep behind the wheel and that's a scary thing. And Kim dissing someone? She needs to stop it.
Unknown said…
You know what the same thing has happened to me before while I'm talking! It is scary. It could of been a lot worse for me and the passenger, and whoever else was on the road that night.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards