Two Divas Go Toe 2 Toe In February

News Tidbits: Janet Jackson is releasing her new album, her debut for Def Jam in February. Producers include Polow Da Don, Jermaine Dupri, and NeYo just to name few. You ready for Janet to attempt to make that comeback she's been trying to make the last two albums?

It turns out that not only is Janet releasing an album in February but labelmate and friend, Mariah Carey is said to be releasing an album around the same time. Could a 50 Cent/Kanye West like battle be in the future? Probably not but it would be very interesting. I think many people are wondering how Janet will do this time and will Mariah outdo "The Emancipation Of Mimi" album.

A very pregnant Christina Aguilera appears on the latest cover of Marie Claire magazine.

Marques Houston is supposedly engaged to Jennifer Freeman ("My Wife & Kids").

I just got word that 112 are still in fact together (cause I thought they were broke up) and have formed their own label and is partenering with Irv Gotti of all people. I will report more on this as this story unfolds.

Usher is a father! I think, well maybe. It is still a rumor right now. Nothing has been confirmed.

Baby "Birdman" Williams, his wife (18), and brother were all arested in Tennessee for drug possession. Their drug of choice: weed. No surprise there! I'm still reeling over the 18 year old wife though. Baby is 38 by the way.

Kimora Lee's crazy ass was sued by Macy's for overcharging them on products. Can you believe it? I didn't think a department store would be suing you.

The next season of "America's Next Top Model" will not feature Twiggy on the panel but instead another legendary model named Puala Porizkova, who I never heard of before but I will research. I will miss Twiggy. I liked her a lot on the show.

Hmm Chris Brown boning his manager?!? Say it ain't so. You know what they say. You should never mix business with pleasure.

Album Updates: As expected a bevy of releases scheduled for December are being pushed back to early next year. Nas' "Nigger" album will now be released in February instead of Dec 11th. Also Rick Ross' "Trilla" has been pushed back as well to February 19th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards