NeYo Pissed, Beyonce Reigns, Nas Leaks

Hello all! My apologies I didn't have a chance to update yesterday since my personal pc is down. Meanwhile I am on vacation but not on vacation from the blog. Here is the latest news and gossip:

News Tidbits: NeYo has been kicked off R. Kelly's "Double Up" tour and he's going to (or has been) to Wendy Williams to dish the dirt. Maybe he'll finally come out of the closet once and for all! Not! Haha

Nas' debut single from "Nigger" is called "Let's Go". The album is in stores Dec 11th (as far as I know)

Alicia Keys debuts at #1 selling 742,000 copies of her "As I Am" album. Has she set some type of record as far as R&B female artist is concerned? Go Alicia!

Solange Knowles has been added to the Geffen (Game, Mary J.Blige) roster of artists. Look for Solange's debut album to surface early next year. I'm eager to hear what Solange will come up with.

Timbaland is engaged and has become a father. Congrats to Tim for a sec I thought he was gay!

Steve Harvey's ex wife reports that Harvey was abusive and conned her into a quickie divorce settlement and she's not happy! I guess not. I wouldn't be happy either 'til I was getting some of those ends!

I was at Walmart doing a little Thanksgiving shopping and I saw Beyonce's "B'Day Deluxe Edition" on sale for $5.00! Wow! I'm like this is exactly why B's cd's still sell years after their release cause "Dangerously In Love" is always on sale as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards