Is Ginuwine Still Mad At Timbaland?

Exorcist Walk

This is a funny reenactment of a scene for the horror classic (and one of my personal favorites), "The Exorcist". It is a scene from the re-released version where Linda Blair does a spider walk down the stairs.

News Tidbits: I guess Ginuwine is mad at Timbaland again. Ginuwine still feels betrayed by Timbo for whatever reason. I'm tired of this. If your mad at Timbo, fine but you don't have to keep telling us every chance you get. I don't know maybe he is using this as some publicity to put a record out. I even thought he was supposed to be working with Timbaland this go round but I guess not.

There is a rumor that Kanye West broke down on stage while in France. WTF? Kanye flew back home to be with his family due to his mother's death. The dumbness of this rumor. Why am I even reporting it anyway? Well only because I been seeing it on a few message boards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards