What singer is Erykah Badu Ready 2 Fight?


Daily Roundup


Keys To The Chart

Hello all! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I probably won't be updating as much right now since I'm out of town, and I'm not the only one using the computer (like it would be if I were at home).

Number One: Congrats to Alicia Keys for being #1 on the Billboard Hot 200 ("As I Am"), Billboard Hot 100 ("No One"), and Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Tracks ("No One").

Original G: Snoop Dogg will release his 9th studio album, "Ego Trippin" in March 2008. The set is preceded by the first single, "Sexual Eruption" which has been renamed "Sensual Seduction" for radio and TV purposes.

Black Friday: Amy Winehouse has been in so much trouble lately and seems to make the headlines for all the wrong reasons but her album is slamming. It is one of my favorite albums right now. A lot of the songs have been in my head. If you haven't gotten a chance to hear Amy's album check it out! You can probably catch it on sale this weekend with Black Friday today! Happy Shopping!

Girl Fight: Erykah Badu's crazy ass (who I happen to love) is dropping her new untitled album in February says she would whether battle Lauryn Hill (over Alicia and Jill) in a fight. I really wonder what Erykah be smoking!

Bad Girl: Foxy Brown is trying to get out of jail early so she can finally put out her "Brooklyn Don Diva" album properly. I really hope things work out. I'm tired of waiting on her and this album.

News Tidbits: Rapper Khia is prepping her 3rd cd entitled, "Nasty Music". The album is due sometime in 2008.

Comments

Quick said…
...Ms. Keys put up some big numbers huh?!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards