Wit A Little "Confessions" I'll Be "Just Fine"


Mary Me
While on the set of filming her new video, "Just Fine", Mary J. spoke about her new album, "Growing Pains" in stores Dec 11th. The album basically finds Mary where she is now which is spiritually in a good place (for the most part). I'm sure the album will have some drama here and there. NeYo, Stargate(producer, NeYo "Because Of You"), Dre & Vidal(producer, Michael Jackson "Butterflies"), and Timbaland are producers featuring on Mary's new album. The rumored 2nd single is called, "Work In Progress" which was written by NeYo. Mary's album is shaping up to be something serious, I think. I'm not too sold on the first single, and I'm not the biggest Mary fan I used to be. I think Mary and I will be "Just Fine".

Trying Times
OMG! Mario's "Go" album has been pushed back to Nov 27th! I can't believe it. This album has seriously had more pushbacks than Mya's. I think the album might end up being shelved. I hope not but you never know with Sony BMG. I wonder does Mario ask himself, "How Do I Breathe" when it comes to record label politics.

Trust Ush
Usher's new album was supposed to be released in Nov. but I knew it wouldn't be for awhile now. Meanwhile Usher is adjusting to marriage and soon...fatherhood. What a joyous occasion...I'm sure. Well maybe. No telling. I'm sure there are many more "Confessions" where this came from.




Mad As Hell
LL Cool J still unhappy with Def Jam and Jay Z? What's new? Def Jam has a history of its past artists (Foxy Brown, Method Man) complaining about the label and Jay Z for that matter. What do you expect when the CEO is an artist? Pure utter disater. You know LL was mad his songs weren't played on the "Radio".

Smoking Ace
Alicia Keys' "As I Am" album is going to be released on Nov 6th. While "No One" is outperforming many of the other songs on radio, the next single is already being planned. The 2nd single is produced by Timbaland and its called "Like You'll Never See Me Again". Alicia is so hot right now she won't be "Fallin" off anytime soon.

Cracked Out
Bobby Brown is recovering from a mild heart attack which was believed to be brought about from "stress". My friend actually text me this information earlier today. She thought that the heart attack might be drug related as did I (and everyone else reading this as well). Bobby is said to be in fine spirits. From here on out, it's "Every Lil' Step" that counts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards