Will I Ask Myself "Why Did I Get Married?"


Planet Janet
While at the premiere for her new movie, "Why Did I Get Married?", Janet was asked about her new album, her first for Island Def Jam. She looked over at L.A. Reid (executive producer/president of Def Jam) and said "the top of next year" and his reply was the same. Yay! I want some new Janet. Even though it hasn't been long since the last one. I'm "So Excited".

Carey On
You ever notice how no one has ever covered a Mariah Carey song? I know there aren't many "real" singers out there capable of redoing a Mariah song. Mariah always covers and samples other peoples songs though. I know something had been said about this a long time ago. It was something where Mariah songs couldn't be performed at American Idol auditions. I know most contestants would probably butcher the songs like they do Whitney's but come on. Mariah, I think its time you let some people cover your songs. You been in this business long enough and you are going to get paid for it. She got me feeling "Emotions".

Movin On
I was watching TV late one night and I saw Steve from "The Jerry Springer Show" on this talk show and I'm like wtf? Dude has his own talk show now. The set looks like Jerry's old set but Steve comes off more like Montel Williams than Jerry. The show is called "The Steve Wilkos Show". I don't know how long it has been on but I bet it won't be on much longer. That's my "Final Thought".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards