The Sit Your Ass Down Award Goes To...


Beyonce

I'm sorry because I know there are a lot of Beyonce fans. I just think the last few months (and years for that matter) have been Beyonce overkill. The new album, countless endorsements, and wedding rumors have been all the rage lately in Beyonce world. I just think she really needs to sit down and take a break. I know I nominated Beyonce for this award before. I could go on and say what I said the last time but I will refrain from doing. With that said, Beyonce please "Sit Your Ass Down". Thank you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree, I'm a Beyonce fan but she's everywhere and it's too much. She needs to take a vacation or something

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards