The Sit Your Ass Down Award Goes To...

Kimora Lee Simmons

I never liked Kimora Lee Simmons. I think she is stuck up. She looks just like the type to look down on someone. I have seen her on various shows and her attitude stinks. I know she was a model back in the day. If it weren't for you being swept off your feet by Russell Simmons, you'd be exactly where Veronica Webb is. Who? My thoughts exactly. I saw that her show is coming to E! and boy was I irked. With that said, Kimora Lee Simmons, "Sit Yo Ass Down"! Thank you!

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
LOL I agree Kimora seems stuck up but she's in the same category as Wendy Williams for me. I love them both as over-the-top celebrity personalities but I wouldn't like to deal with either on the regular!
Acappellla said…
Lamar, I love your page! And yes, you are correct 100% in that she looks and seems stuck up to me too. I can't watch her show for that reason. I did try but something about her made me just... uh, how do you say this nicely? Well, compelled to change the damn channel!! Lol!!

SparklingCola Sacramento, CA

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour