R U "Brave" Enuff 2 Deal Wit A "Blackout"?


Drop The Ball
JLO to get dropped from Epic/Sony? That's the word on the street thanks to dismal sales of her latest LP, "Brave". Epic states "They love Jennifer"! Do they love her enough to not drop her though? That is the question. Like I said many times before, JLO's time as a singer is up. She was only bound to have a few hit albums anyway. I love JLO don't get me wrong. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Picture Perfect
People are making such a big deal about Britney's album insert to "Blackout" with the pictures of her and the priest. It is simply a picture, a prop. It is just like something Madonna would of done 20 years ago and today. Move on people!

Someone asked me where they could write to Foxy Brown. Here is a link to her website. Simply go to "Write Foxy" and you can find the address there.

  • Foxy Brown's Official Site

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

    *UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

    Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards