News & Thoughts On Pleasure and Kelly R.


Pain & Pleasure
Pleasure of Pretty Ricky reportedly left Pretty Ricky. He has even typed a message up on his MySpace letting fans know about his departure. He assures everyone that there is no beef but it is time he goes solo. I think a lot of people will agree he was the only talented one out of the group anyway. I know some of my close friends are crazy about Pretty Ricky especially Pleasure. Wait until they find out about this one. They will be "On The Hotline".

Ball Of Confusion
I read that Kelly Rowland's 3rd single is "Still In Love With My Ex" from her "Ms Kelly" album. I remember reading that the album was being re-released. I'm not sure if that is still true at this point. I know at a re-release standpoint, a new song would be introduced as the lead single, not the old one. I'm not sure if its "Like This" or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards