News & Thoughts on Janet, Mariah, Beyonce

Something New
I thought I would try something new and bring the polls back to the blog. Every once in awhile, I'll ask your opinion regarding whatever situation and you can place your vote, given you care to. You are allowed to vote multiple times a day, I believe. This is always the part I get mixed up while I'm conducting these polls. Anyway during two totally separate interviews Mariah and Beyonce have added themselves to the list of the dumbest things celebrities say. Vote on which statement was worse!
What's worse?
Mariah wishing she was a genie
Beyonce wishing she was Latina
pollcode.com free polls
Band Apart
The two men many feel are resposible for Janet Jackson's succes, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis won't be appearing on Janet's new album, "as of now" according to the singer. I feel like L.A. Reid (who is executive producing the album) is trying to bring back Janet sorta like how Tina Turner came back with "Private Dancer". The similarities being with Tina is that Tina fell off for awhile. She had a few moderately successful albums like Janet and when she recorded "Private Dancer", it put her back out there....at the top. Like I said before I'm "So Excited" about this project.

News Tidbits:
  • Usher & Tameka Foster appear on the latest cover of Essence Magazine
  • Monica appears on the latest cover of Sister 2 Sister magazine

Comments

Quick said…
That's crazy. Jam and Lewis have been on all her albums and have given her plenty of hits. I think people are just over her + she's blackballed by MTV (her main fanbase).
Unknown said…
It's funny how people feel you need MTV (which many people probably do) but they have fell off as a network in my opinion.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards