"My Dear" Don't U Know "It's Me Again"?


Guess Who's Back
Tweet (song, "Oops (Oh My)"), if you can remember was part of the VH1 Hip Hop Honors festivities (honoring Missy Elliott) airing tonight on VH1. The Tweet-ster is working on a new album called, "Love, Tweet" and the first single is called, "My Dear" featuring T.I. The album is the follow up to her "It's Me Again" album. I am glad to see Tweet come back. I liked both of her previous albums. Set the mood and "Turn The Lights Off" to Tweet.

Book Of Weight
Janet Jackson to write a book about her weight loss. I remember when she spoke about this during the 20 Y.O. era. It turns out that the book will eventually happen after all. The news of the book comes on the heels of the recent news of her upcoming album dropping early next year.

Super Tuesdays
February is looking to be a big month for music. Upcoming releases from Chante Moore, Lyfe, LeToya, Lil' Kim, Trina, Cherish and Janet Jackson are all slated for a February release. I am sure a lot of these dates will change as the date nears but you can remain temporarily excited for now. I just thought about it. While everyone is releasing albums in February, someone better have January locked. January is a typically slow month for music releases but someone can come and change that. I bet no one will step up though.

Album Update:

Tiffany Evans will release her debut album, "Hey Young World" on Dec 4th.


News Tidbits:

  • Talk show host Montell Williams ties the knot with longtime girlfriend
  • Rumors of Ray J tell all sex book is not true. Thank gawd!

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Can't wait for Tweet's album, I'm a massive fan of hers.

If anyone can write a book on weight loss its Janet, she should be an inspiration to anyone who has complained that they can't diet or lose weight. Janet was massive a couple months ago now look at her tiny self at the "Why Did I Get Married?" premiere! (Cannot wait to see this film btw)

The album releases for Feb are looking hot I'm looking forward to Kim and Chante most but LaToya's album looks like its gonna be a starstudded affair this time too! (star producers even made Danity Kane sound good so you know its gonna be tight)

Thank the lord the Ray-J rumour isn't true, what little respect for him I had left when I heard that!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards