50 Cent Speaks, T-Pain Overkill, Foxy Jailed

Mended Fences
50 Cent spoke to MTV about his beef with Lil' Kim that has since been mended. He acknowledges that the two really didn't have beef but it was beef with Kim's ex-boyfriend in which the beef (between the two rappers) escalated. 50 spoke candidly while on the set of his next single, "I'll Still Kill" featuring Akon. For television purposes the single's title will be modified to "I Still Will". Makes sense right? 50 also dished about G-Unit's upcoming album which includes songs produced by Timbaland and Swizz Beats. 50 also plans to release a follow up to "Curtis" entitled, "Before I Self Destruct" (which was rumored to be the name of the "Curtis" album) in the spring. G-Unniiiit!


News Tidbits:
Tired of T-Pain? Lord knows I am. Nonetheless he is keeping busy in 2008 producing or featuring on albums from Jennifer Hudson, Mariah Carey, Omarion, and Rick Ross.

Mariah is "in love" with her new album due out early next year. She can't stop bragging about it. I hope it is as good as she says it is.


Foxy Brown has been sent to solitary confinement, and it has been confirmed by her manager Chaz Williams. Get it together Fox!

One of my favorite reality shows, "Run's House" will return to MTV on Oct 25th. This is the show's 4th season.

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
50 Cent is not a man of his word, he said he would retire from music if Kanye beat him in sales? Retire your over-exposed ass already!

And yes, I have been tired of T-Pain for a long time, he's everywhere! I liked "I'm Sprung" but since then I've just wanted him to go away!
Quick said…
...that chick can't even act right in prison. I swear she would come correct if one of ladies check her with a toothbrush-blade. lol-

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards