Mary Is Just Fine, Mya Set Free, Thriller 25


Mary's Nu Vid
Click here to get a brief sneak peek...and I mean brief

News & Then Some
Mya is finally dropping "Liberation" on Dec 11th, and I'm dropping my album in January!

Michael Jackson will add some remixes to his "Thriller 25" album to be released soon. Kanye West, Will-I-Am, and Akon are some of the producers behind remixed tracks of "Billie Jean" and "Wanna Be Starting Something" among others. Unfortunately no label wishes to sign Mike. I wonder how that makes him feel. I think labels just don't want to deal with the headache of Mike's overbearing ego.

Amy Winehouse arrested for drug possession. What's new?

Halle Berry blames paparazzi for fender bender and not herself. I'm not saying the paparazzo can't be responsible for her accident. It just so happens that Halle has a history of crashing her car. You be the judge!

Prince sued over hard drives.....yes those "hard drives"!


Damon Wayans is in the beginning stages of forming a new sitcom with ABC. Damon's last sitcom, "My Wife N Kids" aired on ABC for 5 seasons. The premise around the new show revolves around Damon reconnecting with a 19 year old stepson. I can't call it just yet. I'm sure they are still working on the premise as of now.

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Ooh I'm copping that MJ remix album when it comes out, it sounds hot, but did he have to get damn Akon and Will.i.am on there? Those two are everywhere and on everything! I hope he releases his new album soon too, I'm sure he's rich enough to release it independently, then again there's rumours that he's broke...

Mya - I'll believe it when I see it.

Mary - I'm not really feeling the track but I'm glad she's back anyway.
Unknown said…
I like Will-I-Am. I have no problem with him and his productions for the most part (with artists) are pretty good.

I'm not feeling the new Mary track either so right now I'm hoping the rest of the album is better.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards