Mario Doesn't Read Blogs, Nas & Kelis Done


Talk Show Shh
While I was on my way to work this morning, I usually listen to see what's on the radio before I plug in my mp3 player or CD player. Low and behold, pushback king Mario was being interviewed on the local radio station. He was talking about his upcoming MTV Diary-esque program that details his troubled life. A few excerpts from the interview included Mario talking about his cocaine-addicted mother and how he doesn't read blogs. I only heard that portion of the interview. Mario's new album, "Go" will be released Nov 27th.......hopefully. A lot of people are getting pushed back these days, and Mario is certainly no stranger to that.

Sad Reality
I had just posed the question regarding Nas & Kelis' upcoming MTV reality show, "Mr. & Mrs.Jones" on a message board awhile back. Well it looks like I finally got my answer regarding the fate of the show. Apparently the show is a no-go meaning it won't happen because it didn't translate into drama. Aww Shit!

News Tidbits:
There may be a somewhat happy ending to the T.I. arrest saga

  • Click here to find out T.I.'s fate

  • Album Updates:
    Tweet will release her 3rd album, "Love Tweet" on April 8, 2008. The first single is called, "Anymore" and not "My Dear" as speculated.

    Nicole Scherzinger will release her solo album, "Her Name Is Nicole" on Nov 20th. Her 3rd single is called, "Super Villian". The song has leaked online awhile back. It's an alright track, nothing special.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

    *UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

    Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards