Mario Comes Clean, Brandy Talks Nu Album

Troubled Times
I watched Mario's MTV documentary, "I Won't Love You To Death" which detailed his troubled relationship with his mother. I do think it is very brave (of him) put his personal business on front street like that especially on camera. Mario also has a song about the ordeal on "Do Right" off his upcoming "Go" album which is one of my favorites. I believe that song was produced by Akon. It is one of his better productions I might add.

News Tidbits:
Brandy is working diligently on her new album. She recently spoke to People magazine about the progress she has made while recording this untitled album due in 2008. Can't wait!

Comments

Quick said…
Mario and Mya are suffering from the same problem; it doesn't look like their albums are dropping anytime soon!
Lukey Boy said…
I wonder why Mario is having such problems with his album being released? I know J Records aren't the most reliable label but they get their artist's albums released (if not promoted) at least. I thought his last album did really well and he was pretty hot property? Perhaps not!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards