Have We Been Misled by Nas?

Hello all! I'm actually on my way to work but I thought I'd drop you guys a little news.

Nann N*gga
Def Jam has shot down Nas' claim that his new album is titled, "N*gga". Nas recently made the announcement at a concert. The announcement, of course sent shock waves through the online community (as expected). Whether or not the upcoming album will be titled, "N*gga" remains a mystery. This could very well be a marketing ploy (for Nas) to get people talking like he did with "Hip Hop Is Dead". A Def Jam source has even said there is no new album from Nas on the release schedule. Was Nas drunk or high at the concert (when he blurted out all this info)? One can only assume. I know Nas wonders how things would be "If I Ruled The World".

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
He could at least have an album ready to release before claiming what its name is! I like the fact "Hip Hop Is Dead" stirred up debate and it was also a clever marketing ploy. As you said Lamar, this is probably the same thing.

However, I really can't see the justification for calling the album that. I mean "Hip Hop Is Dead" is a statement that people can create debate upon but just the word "n***a" on its own? What's his point?

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards