Diddy Sued, Lil' Wayne Speaks, Rock #1


Money's No Object
Diddy Sued Over B.I.G. Music Rights. Former Bad Boy consultant says Dids owes him 19 million dollars. I guess this is a simple case of "Mo Money, Mo Problems".Click here to read more on that story

10% Dis
Lil' Wayne is not busy thinking about 50 Cent's diss towards him on his "Part Time Lover" song where 50 states, "you make me wanna kiss you like Baby kiss Wayne". I love the song by the way. Anyway Wayne downplays the feud by simply saying what I've been saying. 50 is a character! He went onto say something along the lines of him being from the South and he kills! Look out 50. Wayne is a "Soldier" indeed.

News Tidbits:

  • The Rock's "The Game Plan" leads the North American Box Office for the second week in a row with an estimated $16 million dollars gross. To date the movie has grossed $42.8 million dollars.


With the recent lawsuits filed against Diddy and Beyonce, I am requesting your vote. Who gets more lawsuits in a single year? Beyonce or Diddy? Vote below!

Who gets more lawsuits in a single year?
Beyonce
Diddy
pollcode.com free polls


Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Diddy of course, he's so rich all these baby mamas and people crawling out the woodwork must be all in a days work to him now!

But I hope Beyonce gets her ass sued more often because I know she doesn't write her own songs and its just coming out that she doesn't now. Come on, she can't even string a sentence together never mind a decent lyric! Real talk!
Unknown said…
I agree wholeheartedly.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards