The Sit Your Ass Down Award Goes To...


Karrine "Superhead" Steffans
I just read that the video vixen known as "Superhead" no longer likes to be called by her infamous nickname. Is she turning over a new leaf? I think not. Super...Karrine has traded in her felatio skills (I think) for the wonderful world of literacy. She penned the best selling book, "Confessions Of A Video Vixen". The book had everybody talking as she detailed her sexual escapades with everyone from Ray J to Kool G. Rap. I think I'm the only person in the world who hasn't read the book though I heard it is a good read. Fast forward a few years later and Karrine is back with yet another book, "The Vixen Diaries". The book continues to further expand on some of the first book's content and some new content (affair with Lil' Wayne). Since Karrine has actually been with the majority of R&B/Hip-hop royalty (and it has been proven), do we tend to believe everything this chick says afterward? I feel like she has the public in a disposition. I feel she can say whatever she wants about a celeb and we all believe it. We believe it because of her past history. We believe it because these days you can't put anything past anyone. This brief career as an author is nice but like the "Flavor Of Love" girls it is time to move on. I think it is time to do something worthwhile with your life like go back to school and pursue your education. I doubt she will do that though. I think she will continue to seduce these Hollywood men. With that said, Karrine "Superhead" Steffans, "Sit Your Ass Down"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards