The Sit Yo Ass Down Award Goes To...


Kanye West
Again, Kanye showed his ass at another award show. I wouldn't invite this man to an award telecast. Especially if I knew he wasn't going to win for that category. Kanye does this everytime. It was shocking at first but now it's old! I don't even want to start on his backstage meltdown. It was a travesty. Now Kanye is anti-MTV! I wonder what that really means. Will they even bother to nominate Kanye next year? Will he bitch about it if doesn't get nominated next year? Yes. Kanye is Kanye. I realize that. I just think this cattiness needs to stop. It's old news. Stop playing. With that said, Kanye West, "Sit Yo Ass Down".

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Most definitely he's a sore loser, he could've acted like an adult and stayed graceful but he chose to whine and complain like a god damn kid. Kanye, you are not as good an artist as you think you are, get the hell over yourself!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards