"Resident Evil" Has Da "Baddest Chick 2"


Bad Girl
Trina's MySpace page says her album, "Baddest Chick 2" is being released on Sept 25th. There has been no promo or single news for the album. I know this album couldn't possibly be coming out this Tuesday. I wonder is that the date of the mixtape she has coming out. I did read "Baddest Chick 2" was being released in February 2008. I also keep reading about a single, "I'm Single Again" featuring Christina Milian. Some people have claimed to have heard it and said it's hot! Still no leak though? You would think she would of made some type of announcement especially if she is constantly updating her MySpace page. I don't know. I'm pretty confused though.

News Tidbits:

  • Resident Evil's "Extinction" co-starring Ashanti debuted at the North American Box Office at #1 with $24 million dollars. The movie looks very good and action packed. I might have to check it out one of these days. It's certainly been awhile since I treated myself out to a good movie...in the theatres anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour