Kanye, 50, Tony Yayo, Foxy Brown, Eve

It's Going Down
The big day is here. Kanye West and 50 Cent's new albums are in stores. Oh yea..and Kenny Chesney's is too! Who are you buying? Who are you skipping out on? Have you placed your bets yet? Kanye and 50 will have a live showdown on BET's 106 and Park. This will be interesting. I have to make sure I watch. I can't say I'm excited about it though. I know it won't be nothing more than a bunch of sh!t talking between the two. In celebration of this big over hyped event, I present to you a fanmade 50 Cent song feat. Foxy Brown & Tony Yayo called, "Touch The Sky". The beat featured here are separate songs by both 50 and Foxy. The verses were simply combined for one song so check it out.

  • 50 Cent feat. Foxy Brown & Tony Yayo - Touch The Sky


  • Years Gone By
    Today is also the sixth anniversary of the tragedy that struck New York known as 9/11. My well wishes to everyone in New York and the families affected from this tragedy.

    Birthday Boy
    Happy Birthday to my friend Greg. He is 2? years old! Talk to you soon!

    News Tidbits:
    • Eve forms new production company and stars in new movie called, "Ego"

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

    *UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

    Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards