JLO "Brave" Enuff 2 Preview Album Early

Down & Out
Pussycat Doll alum Nicole Scherzinger (can you say it?) will now be releasing her new single, "Baby Love" produced by Will-I-Am. Originally Nicole released, "Whatever U Like" featuring T.I. and as the song suggested, it was not what people liked. I know I never cared for it personally. Anyway Nicole's debut, "Her Name Is Nicole" will be in stores Nov. 6th. Man, Nov and Dec are going to be full of new releases! It is a typical time to release new music (look: Future CD Releases) just in time for the holidays! Remember you can always buy or download the album (when it becomes available). "Whatever U Like".

A Brave New World
Jennifer Lopez' "Brave" is not out until Oct 9th but you can get a sneak preview at the link below. You have to scroll down just a little to find the samples. Is it me or does JLO look a little thick in the "Do It Well" video? Could she finally be expecting?
  • Preview JLO's Nu Album

  • Drop Out

    I read a rumor that Lauryn Hill might get dropped from Columbia Records. Lauryn has been an inactive artist for a number of years (as far as recording). Every once in awhile we get word Lauryn has a new album on the horizon, but we get nothing. I don't know what Lauryn's mind state is these days but one can assume. It is really crazy how a lot of female rappers have actually fell off. Here's hoping they get it together! *raises fake cup*

    Comments

    Lukey Boy said…
    I wish Lauryn would come back, maybe its not so far fetched, after all she has started touring. Maybe she's just afraid to follow up to the masterpiece that is "The Miseducation", I know I would be!

    Popular posts from this blog

    Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

    Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

    Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour