Jim Jones, Cam'ron, 112's Daron Jones

Where Could He Be?
Still surprised over Jim Jones and Cam'ron's fall out? It can happen even to the best of friends. Jim (claims) to have not heard or seen his former buddy Cam'ron in awhile. Cam has been M.I.A. ever since his beef with 50 blew over and the infamous "Stop Snitching" segment on 60 Minutes. I just started getting into Cam recently. I always thought of him as a corny rapper though because of his rhymes. He is good with me though. I figure he's working on some new music for future public
consumption.


News Tidbits:
  • 112's Daron Jones tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend. Congratulations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour