I Wanna Be Just Like Mary When I Grow Up

The Way It Is....Again
Keyshia Cole's, "Just Like You" has leaked. You won't find it here though. I was just thinking about Keyshia, and how I wasn't feeling her this time around. The Mary J. comparisons are running more rampant than ever. Is it safe to say Keyshia Cole is the new Faith? You never know. It could be "The Way It Is".

On The Come Up
I'm feeling Chris Brown's new music! With that said, I'm looking forward to his new album,"Exclusive" in stores Nov. 6th. Chris really put it down on the MTV VMA's! Hands down he was the best performance. I was thoroughly impressed. Before I really didn't give two damns about Chris though I liked some songs here and there. He has won a new fan in me. Interestingly enough a lot of people haven't been feeling the new music. Oh well. His first album was very successful. I guess the question is "can he do it again?" The writings are on the "Wall (To Wall".)

The New Tag Team

Lil' Wayne & Game are teaming up for the upcoming mixtape, "Blood Brothers". I'm tired of Wayne but I can tolerate Game. Game's voice is sped up on this track. The songs leaked so far have been pretty short so this might not be the full version. Enjoy!

  • Lil Wayne & Game - Dope In My Blood
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

    Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

    Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour