Hurricane Chris Touches Down On Mario

Uncertain Circumstances
Don't it seem like Hurricane Chris (Ay Bay Bay) album should be out by now? Well it doesn't come out until Oct 16th. Flop. Mario's new album, "Go" has been pushed back for the umptenth time. The new release date is Oct 30th. I just saw the tracklisting to the 12 track album and I (as well as many others) have basically heard the whole album. Well I guess that ruins the listening experience for me. I have liked all the leaked songs with one exception. I don't know what Mario's next single is, and I'm sure he doesn't either. Poor Mario.

A Breast Of Things
A woman got kicked out the mall here for breast feeding her baby. It was on the news yesterday. I didn't hear the full story but it is shocking. I know my friend who works at the Toledo Zoo says they permit breast feeding. The woman just has to have a blanket covering her. I take it the woman at the mall did not and she was exposed to children and passerby's. They do have breast pumps. My other friend who is so crazy was like the woman probably likes the way it feels to have the baby on her nipples. A mess she is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour