"Here I Am" I'm "Just Fine" 2 "Give It 2 U"


The Fight Club
Yung Joc and T-Pain were involved in a brawl in a London club while celebrating Joc's birthday. Rowdy and jealous fans alike lined up to see Joc's "Hustlenomics H" pendant. The fight ensued after a big football player dude started talking reckless to T-Pain after a lady was seen nearby. Pandemonium struck from here on out. Pain's friend was struck in the head with a bottle, Joc hit some dudes with a bottle, etc. This is one of the reasons why I don't go out to clubs. People are always out being wild and crazy.

Change Of Plans
I reported that Trey Songz next single was called, "Hi Definition" but that song is not in the final pressings of the album. Once I do find out what the next single is, I will report it.

Oh No...Not Again
I'm reading this recurring rumor about Eve's "Here I Am" album being pushed back to February. Her latest single with Sean Paul, "Give It To U" stalled. She should of released her album back when "Tambourine" came out. The latter wasn't her biggest hit but big enough to release the album on that single. I read that Eve got new management as well so that's one of the reasons for the pushback. Yeah right!

Album Update:
Mary J. Blige's, "Growing Pain" album has been pushed back one week to Nov 27th. The first single is called "Just Fine" and not "Here We Go Again" as previously reported. A recent snippet of "JF" was made available on several other blogs. You can now hear the song in its entirety by clicking here.

News Tidbits:

  • Vivica A. Fox pleads not guilty to DUI


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour