Happy Anniversary To CSV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Anniversary
I been so busy today with work, school, and socializing. I just remembered today is the 1st year anniversary of Cigna's Sights & Views. I'm excited to still be doing this after a year. I want to personally thank everyone who visits the blog. Thank you much!

The Comeback Queen
Were you one of the many people who thought Ashanti's "Switch" featuring Nelly was her first single? Say I. I did. I think the song got such a poor response they dropped it altogether. I thought it was a cool song. It was very different from her. I just read from a very reliable Ashanti fan that Ashanti's new 1st single is called, "Hey Baby" (After The Club). I'm eager to hear how this will sound. Bryan Michael Cox (producer, Mary J. Blige "Be Without You) has been added to the list producers on Ashanti's "The Declaration". The album is scheduled to be released Dec 4th. Aww baby!

A Winner In You
You tired of hearing and reading about Kanye v. 50 yet? I think I am. I'm not helping by doing this write up. I just wanted to say that Kanye is in the lead for the #1 spot. Reportedly he sold 437K units in the first day alone! Wow! I believe it. I swear today Kanye has been blasting in many a car stereos. I heard for myself this morning going into work and after I got off. I still don't care for Kanye or his album. However I might give it another listen. I'm really liking 50's album better though. May the best man win or already win!

Black Woman Scorned
Kim Porter has been spilling the beans to Essence magazine about her relationship with Diddy. I think this chick is gon try and write a book next. I wouldn't be surprised. Kim Porter is so dumb to me. I hope this woman doesn't expect us to feel sorry for her. No, I haven't read everything she has said. She's just like all the other handful of women married to celebs. You know they gon cheat but you stay because of the money. Anyway Kim revealed Diddy had a secret love child from a woman in ATL. I can't say I'm surprised. How many kids does this make for Diddy now? 10? He probably has more kids and plenty more to come.

Album Update:
Foxy Brown's new album, "Brooklyn Don Diva" has been pushed up! What? Pushed up....to Nov 20th. It is very rare that albums get pushed up especially anything from Foxy Brown. Her new single, "Don't Surrender" feat Grafh is being serviced to radio this month...oh and she is not pregnant!

Remember Cherish? The girl group that had the song called, "Do It To It". Well they are coming back with their sophomore album, "The Truth". The album will be released on Feb 5, 2008. The first single, "Killa" is about a guy with killa looks. Production comes from Jazze Pha (producer, Ciara "1, 2 Step"), Tricky Stewart (producer, Rihanna "Umbrella), and Bryan Michael Cox.

Aretha Franklin is releasing a duets album called, "Jewels in the Crown: All-Star Duets With the Queen", due November 13th, is bolstered by Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, John Legend, Whitney Houston and Fantasia (on the album's first single, "Put You Up on Game").

Chris Brown's "Exclusive" is now due Nov 6th. The album has seen a few pushbacks but hopefully it's finally ready for release. Chris' new single, "Kiss Kiss" features T-Pain which I'm really liking right now. Chris really showed out at the VMA's. He was easily the best performance of the night. I'm looking forward to the album.



Comments

Anonymous said…
The Cherish song "Killa" was produced by

Don Vito who did "Do it to it"

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour