"Curtis","Graduation" Made Me "As I Am"


Do It Again
Usher is "just about finished" with his new album according to MTV. Coming from a tumultuous year worthy of an album full of material, Usher has plenty to talk about on this new album. I can't say I'm really looking forward to it right now. When I hear a first single, then I can decide. Usher's last album, "Confessions" sold close to 10 million copies here in the US alone. Think he can do it again? "Yeah!"

The Battle Continues
According to HitsDailyDouble, Kanye West, "Graduation" slides to #2 dropping 77% to 229K and 50 Cent, "Curtis" drops 80% to 128K. The official numbers will be posted on Billboard on Wednesday.

Album Update:
Alicia Keys has pushed up her upcoming album, "As I Am" to Nov 6th going head to head with Jay Z in the continued Kanye v. 50 battle of the big named stars. This just might be a new thing. It may prove to be something to help give artists that push they need to make quality music and get competitive.

News Tidbits:

  • Mike Tyson pleads guilty to drug possession and DUI
  • T.I. celebrates his 27th birthday (Sept 25th)
  • Justin Timberlake canceled tour dates due to being hungover


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards