"Brooklyn Don Diva" Has The "Cops Up"


Keep In Touch
Foxy may be down and out in jail but she is still releasing her "Brooklyn Don Diva" album in Nov. Her team, Blackhand is currently putting together the finishing touches for the album. Foxy's manager, Chaz Williams insists that when Fox is released she will return to the studio and go back on tour. You can also write to Foxy, and she will respond. I will be writing her later this weekend. Here is the address as follows:

Inga Marchand #3470701776
Rose M. Singer Women's Facility
19-19 Hazen Street
East Elmhurst, NY 11370


Site Update:
You may or may not have noticed I changed the blog up a bit. I included some more personal info about myself as far as what I like. I hope you all like the new look. Thanks for the support, comments, and e-mails!

Album Update:
Lyfe Jennings returns with his upcoming album, "Change" due February 2008. The first single is called, "Cops Up".

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Love the new look and info Lamar, keep up the good work! Poor Foxy but hopefully this prison time will calm her crazy ass down! (unlikely)
Unknown said…
I hope it does too. I'm just really looking forward to the new album.

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour