The Sit Your Ass Down Award Goes To...


Bow Wow. I think he is very conceited. He thinks he's T.I. but I can see why. It is no secret that T.I. writes his rhymes. It explains why Bow Wow sounds and comes off like T.I. all the time. Now he and Omarion are doing the "Face Off" album which is teen version of "The Best Of Both Worlds". Jermaine Dupri, Bow Wow's mentor and longtime collaborator won't be apart of this album because Bow Wow feels he has outgrown him. In other words Bow Wow is simply trying to grow up. I don't think you are going to get any taller though. Bow Wow and Omarion have released their first single,"Designated Driver" which I haven't heard yet. Without out hearing it, I can pretty much predict its future on the charts, TRL, and 106 and Park. I can't say how the rest of the album will be accepted without JD's input. JD was responsible for your last (and probably biggest hits) to date. He is taking a risk though and music is about taking risks. I just think Bow Wow needs to cool it on the histrionics. You can barely go platinum these days and your clinging on to what's left of your teen audience. With that said, Bow Wow "sit your ass down"!

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Wow, you're on point with this Lamar. I didn't even think about how much I disliked Bow Wow before I read this and got to thinking he'd just slipped under the radar for me because his music is BORING! How dare he say he's outgrown JD, I agree with experimenting with new collaborations but don't bite the hand that feeds you! And a double album for all the R&B teeny boppers is hardly an artistic departure is it now Bow Wow?

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards