News on Foxy Brown, Nicole S, Beyonce etc.


Royal Court
Foxy Brown will be appearing on the first episode of "The Star Jones Show" premiering this Monday on CourtTV. Check your TV listings to see what channel it appears on. I'm very shocked that she will be on here. This will however give her a chance to tell her side of the story of the current assault case.

Try Again
Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls is set to release her debut solo album, "Her Name Is Nicole" on October 16th. I like Nicole and all but not these songs that have leaked out. They are all mediocre at best. You have some of the top producers on your album and that's all you can come up with. I'm hoping The Neptunes produced song is at least hot.

Gold Digger
Beyonce is busy cashing in on her latest endorsement with Armani. Instead of taking that much needed break I suggested, she is working on a new album. The new album will be due next summer. She is also ready to return to movies a la "Dreamgirls" but darker. Scary!

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
I agree Lamar, the Nicole tracks I've heard as yet ("Whatever U Like", "Supervillain", "Baby Love") really are pure shit. She has an excellent voice (imo) and a lot of charisma, she deserves better. However I heard she's working with Timbo and The Neptunes so I'm sure these tracks will be hot at least. I'm anticipating it anyway, the producer line up is HOT!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards