News On Lupe Fiasco, 50 Cent, Keri Hilson etc


Talk Of The Town
50 Cent is the true definition of a "publicity whore"! Forget Paris Hilton. 50 Cent is pulling out the stops to insure that his new album, "Curtis" is a success. Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, Diddy, Jay Z, Beyonce, Irv Gotti, Jimmy Iovine have all been subject to 50's bad mouthing lately. 50's latest stunt is the diss track, "Part Time Lover" where he takes shots at Baby and Lil' Wayne regarding their relationship. Another track, "Southside" dissing Irv Gotti and Jimmy Iovine has leaked as well. Boy oh boy! This man just doesn't stop.

Chinese Check-er
A chinese couple has decided to name their child, "@". Yes! It is the famous at symbol used in e-mails. The move has upset the goverment officials. Chinese culture doesn't have an alphabet but symbols that tell a story. I think the couple needs to be shot "@"! No pun intended!

Lupe Dupe
Lupe Fiasco is set to release his new album, "The Cool" on Nov 20th. The title reminds me of a 1970's blaxplotation movie starring....Lupe said he is thinking about hanging the mic up after his second album. You might as well! You don't have much of a career in rap anyway. I'm not mad at him though. He has plans on being a gardener. Surprise? At least he has a back up plan. A lot of artists don't.

Don't Believe The Hype
Have you heard of Keri Hilson? She is a singer-songwriter down with Timbaland. She has worked with everyone from Omarion to Lloyd Banks. She is set to release her debut one of these days. She has a huge buzz online. I have heard some of her solo songs and they are just ok to me. I don't usually get into hyped up artists. I have to personally find a reason why I like the artist myself not because everyone else does. You know what they say "don't believe the hype". That is one of very few sayings I go by.

News Tidbits:

  • American Idol Jordin Sparks signs to Jive Records; first single "Tattoo" leaks next week
  • Eve admits to having a crush on Angelina Jolie; denies being gay




Comments

Lukey Boy said…
50 Cent - why does he have to have beef with everyone? It just makes him look immature, grow the fuck up Curtis! Maybe if he had the talent - notice how I didn't say 'money' which he seems to think gives him the right to hate on everyone - to back it up, I'd let it slide!

Chinese couple - that's just crazy...and cruel!

Lupe - he's a hot artist and really different which the game needs right now, its sad that commercial success means so much and talent so little. (see 50 Cent)

Keri - I'm a massive fan of Keri's, if you hear her talk she's a really intelligent, attractive chick. She's a good writer too and I loved her on Lloyd Bank's "Help" in particular. I'm NOT down with hype either but I've been a fan of her way before the hype began. However, as you say Lamar her album tracks are just okay right now. I hope she brings some fire for her album as hopefully these are unfinished and unintended tracks and I know she's capable!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards