Keyshia Cole, Mary J. Blige, Will-I-Am


Attack Of The Clones
I just heard Keyshia Cole's 2nd single, "Shoulda Let U Go" produced by Rodney Jerkins (Brandy, Mary J. Blige) and sadly to say the song is a "Enough Crying" clone. I already didn't like "Let It Go" and I'm not liking this 2nd single. Keyshia is going to have a sophomore slump (with me) on this album. I'm not impressed right now. Thanks to Brandy's Horizons for this link.

Keyshia Cole - Shoulda Let U Go (Radio Rip)

Album Update:
Will-I-Am is releasing his debut, "Songs About Girls" on Sept 25. It contains the single, "She Got It From Her Mama". Previously I didn't know the album title but now I do (which explains the reason for this update).

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Lamar, always with the exclusives, thank you for this! I'm a massive Darkchild fan, his work has been awful recently but this is actually a strong track in my opinion. Yeah its a bit biting of Mary's track but I think its an improvement. (diss to DC rather than Mary)

How can you not like "Let It Go"?! Maybe its just because I'm a 90s R&B cat and it has that old school vibe (whole Biggie/Mtume's "Juicy" and Lil' Kim thang) but I love it. I'm really anticipating Keyshia's album now!
Anonymous said…
THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE EXCLUSIVE BUT LET IT GO IS THS SHIZZZ AND I LOVE THIS SONG TOO CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM!!!
Unknown said…
I like Keyshia. I think am the only one that doesn't like "Let It Go". It really has not grown on me to this day. And for the new track I might have to hear it a few times before it sets in. It didn't grab me right away.
Quick said…
KNOW you know Let it Go is hot...come on...! Go grab the remix...i think i can change your mind-
Unknown said…
I heard the remix. I didn't like that either lol

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards