JD, Janet, Usher, Mariah, Snoop, Mario


Tear Da Club Up
Jermaine Dupri copied Jay Z and decided to open up a club. There was a big turn out including Janet of course. Jermaine is overseeing Mariah, Usher, and yikes.......Janet's upcoming album! I thought L.A. Reid was. Jermaine said Mariah might have her first single but he hasn't heard it yet. I wonder how big this new album will be for Mariah? I hope she comes with some hot material.

Snoop Upside Ya Head
Snoop is hosting the MTV EMA's (Europe Music Awards) which is surprising at best. I thought Snoop was pratically banned from overseas. It seems like everytime he goes over there he gets in trouble.

Try Again
Mario's 2nd single is "Crying Out For Me". The song is produced by Polow Da Don (Ciara, "Promise") and it is one of his hottest productions. Unfortunately the song is not new to most of us as it leaked eons ago. I feel like J Records are going about promoting this album all wrong. I think they should of released a new song no one has heard. For instance when "How Do I Breathe" first came out, it didn't take off right away. Fortunately it was re-released and picked up a little steam but not much. I was once very excited for Mario's album but my feelings have changed. By the time the album does come out, I would have heard all of the songs.

Album Update:
Baby Bash ("Suga Suga") will release his new album, "Cyclone" on Oct 16th. Guests include T-Pain, J.R. Rotem(Rihanna, "SOS"), and Paula DeAnda.

News Tidbits:

  • Game, Timbaland sued for copyright infringement over "Put You On The Game"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards